We're changing our 2021 September Play
Watch This Space
Our apologies, but due to circumstances beyond our control our September production has been changed.
We expect details to be available soon and we'll keep you updated as soon as we have some news!
Sign up for our eNews to stay up to date here.
Doors open 30 minutes before performances
COVID Safe Conditions of Entry
The safety of our community is of paramount importance. We have put measures in place to prioritise the health and well-being of everyone. All visitors must check in with our QR Code (we can assist) and are asked to sanitise their hands on arrival and exercise proper social distancing while on site.
You are not permitted to enter Maitland Repertory Theatre if you:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious)
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days