We're all stuck somewhere...
Veronica's Room by Ira Levin
Director: Campbell Knox
Assistant Director: Gabrielle Johns
Dates: February 16 to March 6, 2022
This psychological thriller from the author of Rosemary’s Baby and Deathtrap explores the thin line between fantasy and reality.
Students Susan and Larry find themselves enticed to an old New England mansion by its dissolute caretakers to meet Cissie, the sole surviving member of the family. They insist that Susan bears a striking resemblance to Veronica, Cissie’s long-dead sister. If she will agree to briefly impersonate Veronica, they believe it will comfort the dementia-afflicted Cissie and allow her to die in peace.
But what begins as a simple act of kindness quickly spirals into a nightmare cycle of guilt and sacrifice...
Veronica's Room contains mature themes.
About 1 hour 45 minutes including a 20 minute interval.
Come along at 7:30pm on Wednesday 16 February and help us celebrate opening night and enjoy complimentary refreshments before the show.
$30 (full), $25 (concession)
Group Concessions 10+: $25
Special discounts for large groups over 20 – contact email@example.com for more details
We accept Dine and Discover Vouchers - call 0466 332 766 (10am - 2pm daily) to book using your voucher.
A Season Ticket is the best value way of seeing our performances. Find out more here.
Book online or call 0466 332 766 (10 - 2 daily).
Jamahla Barron - The Woman
Matt Scoles - The Man
Hannah Richens - The Girl
Thomas Henry - The Young Man
Evenings at 8:00pm:
February: Wednesday 16, Friday 18, Saturday 19, Friday 25, Saturday 26
March: Friday 4, Saturday 5
Matinees at 2:00pm:
February: Sunday 27
March: Sunday 6
Doors open 30 minutes before performances
By arrangement with ORiGiNTM Theatrical, on behalf of Samuel French
A Concord Theatricals Company
COVID Safe Conditions of Entry
The safety of our community is of paramount importance. We have put measures in place to prioritise the health and well-being of everyone.
All visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask and are asked to sanitise their hands on arrival and exercise proper physical distancing while on site.
You are not permitted to enter Maitland Repertory Theatre if you:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious)
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have visited a designated COVID-19 hot spot and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days
- have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days