Maitland Repertory Theatre is registered as a COVID-19 Safe Business. During your visit, we ask that you adhere to the following procedures, which we have put in place to maintain a COVID Safe venue and to ensure the health and safety of all our audience and volunteers.
- If you are unwell, please stay at home. Any person who arrives at the theatre displaying symptoms of being unwell will be isolated on arrival and asked to leave when safe to do so. Anyone tested for COVID-19, will not be permitted to attend the theatre until a negative test result is confirmed. If you have pre-purchased a ticket and you are unable to attend for COVID related reasons, we will exchange or refund your ticket on request.
- If possible, please select the print-at-home ticket option when pre-booking tickets. Please have a paper or digital copy of your ticket(s) ready when entering the theatre.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask when you visit the theatre..
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter the building. A sanitising station will be set up at the front doors.
- Please remain 1.5m apart where physically possible. Due to our small box office we ask that you wait outside when waiting for the box office and keep to the physical distancing guidelines of 1.5m. When visiting the bathroom, we ask that you only enter if the total capacity allows it.
- Box office will open 30 mins before the start of each performance. Due to capacity restrictions in the foyer, you will be asked to move directly through to the auditorium and take your seat after visiting the box office.
- You will not be permitted to congregate in the foyer or the theatre before or after the show. You will be able to either stay in your seat or freely leave the venue. Those wanting to visit the bathroom during interval will be asked to form a queue, standing 1.5m apart where possible.
- Maitland Repertory Theatre box office will be closed after the show and you will be asked to leave the venue promptly by either the High Street or James Street exits.
- The hygiene of the building will be maintained to a COVID Safe standard. Auditorium seats will be sanitised for each show; soap and paper towel dispensers, taps, handles, latches, handrails and counters before and during the show, and a thorough cleaning of the bathrooms, foyer and auditorium will be done weekly.
- For the safety of our audience and staff, a sneeze guard has been installed at the box office.
- We strongly recommend using contactless payment method at our box office.
- We strongly recommend you travel to the theatre by private transport or take public transport outside peak hour times where possible. Parking is available in High Street and in the Sun Street and Town Hall car parks.
For further details, please speak to our front of house or box office volunteers or call Maitland Repertory Theatre during office hours (10am to 2pm, Mon to Fri): 0466 332 766.
BookingsYou can book your tickets here or by calling 0466 332 766 from 10am to 2pm daily.
TicketsMost of our plays have two price levels - Standard or Full: $30, or Concession: $25. Concession tickets apply to children, full-time Students, Seniors, people with disabilities and people on benefits. Some of our plays have one price ($25) and prices will be displayed during the booking process.
Discounted tickets are available for groups of 10 or more for most plays - bookings for small groups can be made online or by calling 0466 332 766 (10am-2pm daily).
Special discounted tickets are available for groups of 20 or more for evening performances. Please call 0466 332 766 (10am-2pm daily) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details about this special offer.
2022 Season TicketsA Season Ticket is the best value way of seeing 5 out of 6 of our 2022 plays.
Find out about our Season Tickets here or call 0466 332 766 (10am - 2pm daily)
To access your Season Ticket seats, use this link and once you've selected the date and time of your performance you'll need to enter your email address as the "Promo Code" and click "Apply". This will unlock your Season Ticket 'free' seats.
If you have any difficulties booking your seats please call us on 0466 332 766 (10am to 2pm daily).
Wheelchair access is available via the James Street entrance of the theatre.
Maitland has a wide range of eateries suited to all tastes and budgets within walking distance.
PS: Make sure you let your hosts know that you need to be out well before the show starts.
Here are some of our favourites:
Cafe Seraphine (02) 4934 9859 at MRAG 230 High Street, Maitland
Mellow Bistro (02) 4052 8891 at 309 High Street, Maitland
Fratelli Roma (02) 02 4933 9989 at 305 High Street Maitland
The Rigby (02) 4030 5705 at 307 High Street, Maitland
Queens Arms Hotel (02) 4934 5097 at 243 High Street, Maitland
The Pourhouse (02) 4933 4473 at 327 High Street, Maitland